fitohdez

Schneider OFS with Excel

6 posts in this topic

Hello Help Please somebody has an example Schneider OFS with Excel

To the best of my knowledge OFS (OPC Factory Server) does not support DDE which would be the easiest way to get the data. Your next best option is to get an ActiveX Control that allows you to connect to and OPC server from Excel and put the data into cells. Edited by Tech Fred

(35008244_k01_001_04) OFS V3.32 User's manual withdrawal: The OFS product (OPC Factory Server) is a multi-controller data server which is able to communicate with PLCs of the TSX Compact, micro, TSX Momentum, TSX/PCX Premium, Quantum, M340, TSX Series 7 and TSX S1000 families in order to supply the OPC clients with data. The OFS product provides client applications with a group of services (methods) for access to variables of a target PLC. OFS is compatible with versions OPC 1.0A and OPC 2.0. It will function with an OPC client up to version 2.0a and with two types of OPC software, i.e.: Supervisory software (see distributor offer): The OFS server plays the role of a driver by providing communication with all devices supported by Schneider Electric SA, Custom developed supervisory software, using either the OLE Automation interface or the OLE Custom interface. _________________________________________________________________ Note: Knowledge of one of the following languages is required when creating a client application for the OFS, in particular for OLE Automation, OLE Custom programming and exception management: Microsoft Visual Basic, version 6.0 SP3 or above, Microsoft Visual C++, version 6.0 SP3 or above, Microsoft VBA in Excel, version 8.0 (Office 97) or higher, Microsoft Visual C#,

Hi: I have experience to design the OPC Sever link with Excel by VBA. Would you provide the OFS demo version. I can test my codeto link with it. I will send the Excel VBA to you when it's ok. It's quite simple. Ted

Hi: I have experience to design the OPC Sever link with Excel by VBA. Would you provide the OFS demo version. I can test my codeto link with it. I will send the Excel VBA to you when it's ok. It's quite simple. My email is ted@sunware.com.tw Ted
1 person likes this

On 5/7/2009 at 8:44 PM, aggattapauer said:

(35008244_k01_001_04) OFS V3.32 User's manual withdrawal: The OFS product (OPC Factory Server) is a multi-controller data server which is able to communicate with PLCs of the TSX Compact, micro, TSX Momentum, TSX/PCX Premium, Quantum, M340, TSX Series 7 and TSX S1000 families in order to supply the OPC clients with data. The OFS product provides client applications with a group of services (methods) for access to variables of a target PLC. OFS is compatible with versions OPC 1.0A and OPC 2.0. It will function with an OPC client up to version 2.0a and with two types of OPC software, i.e.: Supervisory software (see distributor offer): The OFS server plays the role of a driver by providing communication with all devices supported by Schneider Electric SA, Custom developed supervisory software, using either the OLE Automation interface or the OLE Custom interface. _________________________________________________________________ Note: Knowledge of one of the following languages is required when creating a client application for the OFS, in particular for OLE Automation, OLE Custom programming and exception management: Microsoft Visual Basic, version 6.0 SP3 or above, Microsoft Visual C++, version 6.0 SP3 or above, Microsoft VBA in Excel, version 8.0 (Office 97) or higher, Microsoft Visual C#,

Hello,

I am Nguyen last year student.
I am choosing a thesis subject: Program with Visual Basic to get tags out from PLC Modicon 340 and sketch graphs.

Could you please help me? Did you do anything like this.

Thank you very much,
Bach