Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mr. Jigmi

Software for GOT800 Series

8 posts in this topic

hello, All..... I wan't software for up/download and editor HMI GOT800 series. Model "A851GOT-LBD" please, help me thanks Jigimi

Mitsubishi offers a free utility for upload and download, specifically so you can get the program out of an old unit and convert it forward to a new unit. The programming software you would have to buy, and the 800GOT programming software is very old and DOS based. It will not work on newer computers or Windows.

I'm using SW3NIW-A8GOTP Version 20N software for A800 & it's working properly with XP. Supported GOT type : A870GOT-TFT,STN/A810GOT; A870GOT-EL and A85*GOT-STN,L.

Mitsubishi's own tech support says it may or may not work, depending on your PC and Windows patches and such. I was simply stating that. It's a DOS based product, and as such, makes use of the serial port directly, without the use of Windows drivers, which some versions of Windows do not allow. Which also makes it a near certainty that most USB to serial adapters wont work.

Hi! Is it possible program A870GOT with GT Designer and can I use cable which I using to program A series PLC?

800GOT used old DOS based software. They are too old for GT Designer. But GT Designer can help you convert them forward to 900 or 1000 series. And please create your own topics when you have questions. You do not need to post on a topic which has been silent for 4 years.

you use the tools to upload to pc. I have done this successfully Its name is the Data Transfer Good luck. Edited by mantran
1 person likes this

On 27/09/2013 at 8:58 AM, mantran said:

you use the tools to upload to pc. I have done this successfully Its name is the Data Transfer Good luck.

Thanks man, very useful tip !