Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest jgh37

communication to PC

3 posts in this topic

How can i calculate the address of DXXX or MXXX when I send ASC code to PLC. for example I send ENQ , STX, CMD then must send address to read. Communication book write that we can change for example D0000 to 44 30 30 30. But it don't work. I found address must calculate as this address = address*2+1000 why? Also for Q series how to calculate

Can you provide some more data? What communications card are you using? AJ71UC24 or others? What protocol are you using? Dedicated protocol, no-protocol, bi-directional, computer link?

I use FX2N PLC. And commnication is good when use address I wirte above. But I don't know why i must do this( address = 2* address +1000). I try to send D000 as 44 30 30 30 to PLC but get error. I want to develop the program and use Q series PLC. I want to use A series AJ71UC24 communication module because I can't get the protocol to CPU. I want to use CONTROL procedure protocol because it 's more close to FX protocol. But I don't know how to calculate address of head address in A PLC. I think communication book write is wrong.(D00000 44 30 30 30 30 30).