Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nguyenthucuc

Cx-supervisor

5 posts in this topic

I've downloaded Cx-supervisor Demo and I knew that CX-supervisor is a software very useful. But I've not found manual for Cx-supervisor. Who can help to me the manual and a little knowledge about it? thank a lot!

CX Supervisor Manuals V1 @ MrPLC.com CX Supervisor Manuals V2 @ MrPLC.com

(two years later) Hello, I'm a beginner, and I mean - starting from zero. I have to learn how to work with this program to make some project to finish school, to graduate. In school, we worked few hours with Intouch, and a little bit with CX-Supervisor, too. For some reason I choose to work with CX-Supervisor for a final project, which is probably a mistake, because Intouch seems to be easier to learn, but unfortunatelly I can't change it back now, so this is the problem: I have a trial version of CX-Supervisor; they told me it runs for 2 hours, then I better save what I did, and start it again. So far I printed the manuals: - CX-Supervisor, Getting Started, Software Release 3.0 (53 pages) - CX-Supervisor, User Manual, Software Release 3.0 (367 pages). There are also some other manuals on CD, which I hope I'll never need (Script and .NET Interface reference, Server Tools and Runtime). My question: is that it ? Getting started with "Getting Started", and see, where will it take me ? Are there no educational videos (except a few on Youtube), no "for dummies" releases to make job easier ? Those originals from Omron only, and that's it ?

Hi Javr, Yep - that's about it, but the Getting Started and the User Manual really should tell you everything you need to know. Plus of course each of the installed Demo apps which you can load in the Developer to see how they work. Finally of course just post your questions on this forum for more help. Regards, BB