Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
clement

RsView SE :Alarm summarize, problem

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, Maybe someone could help me with the problem I have. My knowlegde of the RsView SE software is not very good. Our plant is divided in 7 areas whose monitoring is done on specific tabs of the RS view SE program. There is a main tab with a summary alarm. When there is an alarm on a specific area ( for exemple a pump failure in area A), operators are awared of it with an annoucement in the Alarm Summary of the tab of the area A. But if the operator is watching anoter tab (another area of the plant, eg area B), he is not well advised of the alarm. We do have a main tab with another Alarm summary (which should be the sum up of all the alarm summary). we tried to link a specific area alarm summary with the main alarm summary but we failed. Can someone help us? Thanks Ps: Apologies for my english mistakes! Edited by clement

You can probably use the global alarm status to indicate that "Something" is in alarm. I normally have a titlebar with a global alarm status indication. Color (and enabling of "GotoAlarmPage" button are enabled based on the condition of the two system tags: system\AlarmSummaryItemsUnacked system\AlarmSummaryItems