Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Husanto

Software for Shihlin

8 posts in this topic

Hi all, I want to upload program from plc with type Shihlin SEPLC-A-30MR but i don't have a software. Can Anybody tell me what the software I should to use for uploading program from SEPLC-A-30MR?and how about the cable? Thanks

i have never seen one but Shihlin PLCs have been mentioned on the forum they seem to be products licenced from Mitsubishi and same as or compatible to FX PLC series, for example see this: http://www.lighthouseplcs.com/plcs/mitsubishi.html i would expect that same software and programming cables can be used but to be sure, contact mitsubishi or shihlin.

That's equivalent to a Mitsubishi F-30MR. You'll need MEDOC, an old serial adapter (I don't even know if the F2-20GF1 works on that relic) and cables. Those things are ancient, and the cables and serial adapter have been out of production for 10 years.

Any GX DEVELOPER or GX IEC DEVELOPER

KAZAH, Absolutely NOT! Those PLCs are way too old for GX Developer.

Is A-30MR similar to A1-30MR?

Is there a way to download the program from the PLC? What cable should I use? If I want to edit the PLC code, what software can I use to edit and upload the new program?

If the battery of the PLC is dead, will it erase the program inside the PLC?

A-30 was Mitsubishi F-30, it wasn't until the F1 and F2 that software existed.  Your unit programmed with a handheld programmer that connected onto the front.

And yes, if battery is gone, so is code.

These PLCs are nearly 40 years old.  Early 1980s.