cmoyer

Unsupported processor

31 posts in this topic

I have an Allan Bradley .rss file that I need converted to pdf.  Is there someone here that could help with that?  Compression Bagger.RSS  

I'm not sure if the .rss file uploaded properly because it said "upload failed".  So I have made a google drive link as well.  They are the same file.  Thanks!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S2WidF67RMLhEjc1G1Dmue7tDIjB7pYL/view?usp=share_link

Joe, you are a rock star!  Thank you!

My hope was to convert this from Allen Bradley to OMRON, It is pretty daunting. Any thoughts?

Sorry, I've never used Omron. I know that there are a bunch of folks on here with Omron experience, though. You could probably post in the Omron sub-forum and get some good guidance.

On 1/19/2023 at 11:54 AM, John B said:

Joe, you are a rock star!  Thank you!

My hope was to convert this from Allen Bradley to OMRON, It is pretty daunting. Any thoughts?

Daunting, but not impossible for most of what I saw scanning Ladder File 2.

What really concerns me is all the DH485 traffic from Channel 0 to whatever device inhabits Node 0.  I'm hoping it's a Panelview or some HMI.

That is going to be your biggest hurdle, I've never seen Omron do Rockwell's proprietary DH485.  You're going to need something like a Redlion Data Station to covnert the protocols.