Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
chrisbramall

C500 plc up for grabs

8 posts in this topic

As I was saying over in the "Other PLC" section i've got an old Omron C500 plc which was removed by us during a customer upgrade around 5 years ago. The PLC is complete with one of the old style programmer pads with a tape recorder input. I'll post a photo and some I/O details on monday. Don't forget this PLC is currently in Barnsley , UK and whoever want's it will either have to collect or pay the shipping costs, sorry  but i.m not made of money and it is quite heavy

I'll post the manuals here, if anyone takes Chris up on his offer.

Here is the Omron C500 picture as promised and only a day late. could not find the programing console but I will have a dig and see if I can find it. There are 3 24V DC Input cards each with 32 Inputs and there are 3 24V DC Output cards each with 32 Outputs.

To the formum member that sent me a message via the MRPLC site regarding this PLC can you please contact me again with a valid email address as the previous one kept getting rejected. Please remember the PLC is in Yorkshire, second hand and i'd envisage that it would only be any could for college/traiing/demonsatration work. If anyone is interested send me your details and i'll calculate how much it would cost you for delivery. Regards Chris Bramall

Does someone have C500-LK201 PDF for me, i need this PDF for redimensioning a PLC rack

renansassi, I don't see a C500-LK201 as a good part number. Is this a rack (slot) mount or a cpu mount host link unit? FYI, it probably would have been better to start a new thread.

C Series Host Link Units This manual contains info on both Rack and CPU mount units.

C Series Host Link Units It is in the MrPLC downloads section as well. Thanks Jay. The US Omron site apparently has had some trouble recently. Edited by IO_Rack