Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mmervenne

Laid off Controls Engineer-Michigan

6 posts in this topic

I have 7 years experience in Controls Engineering and am currently laid off. I am in search of full time or contract work in Grand Rapids, Mi. I can be reached at mmervenne_at_prodigy.net. Edited by mmervenne

From experience I'd highly suggest looking OUTSIDE Michigan. It's still possible to do inside Michigan but the pickings are very, very slim, even worse than they are elsewhere in the country.

Rough times. Good luck to you.

Just a personal note if you hate spam as much as I do, don't include an email address. If you do, replace the @ with AT or add something to it like _DELETE_THIS_ or something. There are thousands of bots in the net that just read HTML code looking for valid email addresses to spam. Something such as crossbow_AT_mrplc.com would not be read by the bots, but we'd understand it.

I have been working in automation mainly P.L.C programming for Thirty years and for the last Eleven years self employed mainly in the ceramic industry. I have however worked in other industries but my contract work seams to be disappearing week by week Rodney

Mike, I work for a automotive manufacturing company in the Saginaw area, that would be looking to hire an experienced controls engineer. The location that would be hiring mostly does stamping and mostly deals with AB SLC PLCs... Any interest in the other side of the state?