Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ramaslabas

Hardware problem S7-224

5 posts in this topic

Hi colleagues, I have problem occurred with 224 PLC. I installed it on machine and sent simple program to start check of system. Program consists of Main program, one subroutine to enable 2 outputs blinking using SM0.5. Then happened following sequence of events. 1.Before download there was pop up that PLC in program differs to PLC connected. 2.I pressed button to change PLC in program. 3.Than download…Downloaded… 4.Than another pop up appeared, it was very shortly – hardware frame problem (or something like this) and system needs to close communication.System halted. 5.Yellow LED was on.It is impossible to connect. 6.With switch run/stop depressed to run.It started. Outputs blinking. 7.Impossible to connect. It looks that program and hardware have different versions. Before this case I was working with older PLC. It can be that PLC software version 1.x was entered. Have somebody have similar situation with successful decision? I never used wipeout program. What is sequence to execute it. Do this DOS program works with USB? I use PC/PPI cable connected to USB via USB/COM converter.This equipment I use more than 3 years without problems... Ramunas

Still silence All the day I tried wipeout.. This program do not recognise any PLC conected

hi. So the program is executing what you have written? Likely that when you sent in the program you have also sent one configurations of the door of communication. result loss of communication. 1) put in stop the cpu. 2) test with the tool comunication and interface Pg / pc 3) work on the node number and switch speed and get help from the window tool of communication. Bye

Could be... If I will get any results, I will inform.. Thanx

Again late reply but if you have another S7-224 and a memory cartridge then load any program to the cartridge and plug it into the malfunctioning PLC and it should load the program from the cartridge (on power-up), replacing the current program. hmm never used a memory cartridge, it may not store the communications setup.