Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PdL

Protocol macro for V1000 inverter series

6 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anyone has the protocol macro file and register mapping for controlling V1000 inverters by Memobus/Modbus. It seems it uses different registers for feedback speed and current. I can of course look for the manuals but if anyone can save me the time I would be grateful.

Hi PdL I don't have a Protocol Macro, but here's the manual with the modbus addresses. Which PLC? Can you use the FBs in the CJ1, or my EasyModbus FB for the CP1L/H?? Pp

Thanks Pp, I will look into the manual. Using CJ1M, haven't used FB for inverter control yet, you were referring to a FB included in the library?

Hi PdL - yes. The InverterRefresh FB. Caution - this one FB nearly fills a CPU11 !! Sleepy posted this useful code. I haven't tried it, but this will work. Pp

I was affraid of that Think I'll just modify my existing PM to poll the changed registers. Thanks for upping the manual

I have used these FB, but we dumped it again, can't remember why. Maybe it were unstabel. V1000_Control_FreeRW.pdf V1000_Control_FreeRW.rar