Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
plcbent

A little program for cqm1 cpu 45

9 posts in this topic

Anyone in here that have some proogram examples for cqm1 connected with NT31c touch screen ill like to monitoring this i have a CQM1-TC001 temperature control unit here i would like to see the actualy temp on LOOP 1 and 2 im thinking of tranfering these to 2 words and monitoring it on the nt31c or can i read the directly from card? Then ill like a PID controller that controlling a fan engine with 4-20ma. This is put into a sysdrive inverter the converter should get the setpoint from the touch screen "wished Temperature in the pellet burner" Loop 2 should be used for temperature in the chimney pt100 0-500 Grades anyone who have made something like this maybee just something for heating up water im interessted in some program examples that shows the communication between the cpu and touch screen anywere i can find such material have omron made a "get started with NT31c" hope some of you wise guys out there can help me

i have the following setup cpu45, OCH, ID212, IS01, DA021, OC212, OC212, ID211 were would it be optimal to put in the TC001 i all so have 2 AD041 and a IS02 suply were skuld i put them i know there a limit to how many cards i can put together am i over this I have this memory card CQM1 ME0 8A 09X8N 42 how many mb is this In the cx-programmer whats the memory setup ? EErom or Erom is 4 or 8 mb"kb"

I strongly suggest that you at least look on the Omron sites to down load the manuals for the CQM1/H Programming Manual CQM1 Dedicated IO Manual NT31 Operation Manual Check out the omron site or also check the dowload section here under omron then manuals...... And no there is no quick start guide that i am aware of... As to where to place the new IO modules, I would simply add them onto the end of the rack because the CQM1 will allocate the IO addressing dynamically.

yes ill look in them i got the solution on the last problem here on this site it was more if anyone had some program examples i could look at so i didnt have to discover the deap dinner plate again you can read and read some time you cant get any were but then you see a example and all things seems more clear to you but still if anyone should have anything a old book from schooltime or some program examples come with them are there any cqm1 plcs for dummies making some examples from start to end combined with NT31C

I have some examples of the CQM1 setup with the TC modules, but not the analogue with the separate power supply, as well as NT31C. I dont have enough time just now to post some basic examples, I may get a chance over the weekend. With manuals, you have to read, absorb, read, absorb some more, read, absorb, read, absorb some more, read, absorb, read, absorb some more...... then try some for yourself, well thats what I find anyway. If you persevere, I am sure you will get there in the end.

I have some examples of the CQM1 setup with the TC modules, but not the analogue with the separate power supply, as well as NT31C. I dont have enough time just now to post some basic examples, I may get a chance over the weekend. With manuals, you have to read, absorb, read, absorb some more, read, absorb, read, absorb some more, read, absorb, read, absorb some more...... then try some for yourself, well thats what I find anyway. If you persevere, I am sure you will get there in the end. Edited by plcbent

that would be nice have send you a pm i have a problem i can get online with the plc thru the Cif cable and i can also get online with the peripheral port and the pc i can download screens into the NT31C from plc i can connect the screen to the plc and get connection but i cant program the plc with the peripheral port when i have the NT31C connected to the plc on the rs 232 port i think its some parameters i have to set But were are they it have something to do with dip switch 5 because when switch on and of i have a different senario should you not be able to program the NT31C through the plcs peripheral port when the NT31C is connected to the plc via rs 232 and plc via the peripheral port hope some have a little more help because im a little stuck at the momment but i have already discorvered a lot and im going in the right direction i also have a litle problem with PT setup on NT31C the things about holding relay bits etc etc. Anyone who can explain this in a simple way. thank to all have a nice weekend

I believe your questions need to be more specific. You should tackle one problem at a time. For example: 1) PLC communications. Please understand the communications between the PLC and CX Programmer. Understand what dip switch 5 does. This will help you later. 2) PT communications settings. 3) PT to PLC communications. If you understand dip switch 5 then this will be less confusing. I think you are trying to do step 3 without knowing step 1. I think you should hold off on Scott's TC example until you understand the basics of PT to PLC communications. Try exchanging simple bits and words and how they are transfered between the PT and PLC. If you do not understand how this information is exchanged you will not understand anyone's examples. Good Luck. Edited by IO_Rack

Thanks a lot for all the information ill start making some simple programs at once i have made a lot of programs for the omron plc in my early years but when you dont work with it every day you forget a lot of things but ill look in the manual for finding out the mystery of controling the plc with the pt