Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
slcman

plc configuration error while uploading the code

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I wanted to upload the code from a wago 750-833 plc. I use the serial cable I bought with the software. I was able to upload the code but I always got a error at the end of my upload regarding the plc configuration. Here the step I did: - select open and then clic on plc button. - select RS232 comm (see picture) -at the end I got the message "Error while loading plc configuration" I'm able to see the code, comment. In plc configuration windows, I have nothing and I can't add anything (see picture). I tried with target 750-833 and OC 750-833 (see picture)….what's the OC means??? Anyway I've got the same error with both target. Can I use my upload for backup purpose and re download it in a new plc without plc config? Thanks for your help

What version of CodeSys are you using? Looks like your 'Taget Settings' my be incorrect which is very common with new installations of CodeSys. There is a fix for this, PM me for email and I will send you the file which should fix this.

I have version 2.3.8.5. I install it last week. Can you put the file on the forum as a attachment? By doing this,all other member of the forum will be able to download it. thanks

Hi, I used Codesys but with ABB PLC's, but when i saw the screenshots, i think i can explain some what which will help to u. u can try with following options as i tried previously. 1)when ever setting the communication in PLC configuration -Interfaces--> COM settings -->RTS control to TELEGRAM from NONE. From online also change Motorola Byte order to YES and check, and also FLow control to YES/NO 2) ur showing a screenshot for version error ---> I think it wont stop u from communicating with PLC , i am also getting sanme error when ever i am opening a project. Try with this.