Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
aboon78

ETN21 Auto Clock Adjustment

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I have setup a PC with fixed IP as SNTP server for several Omron CJ1M-CPU12 + ETN21 network module. Windows Time service is activated and PLC clock receive time from the PC when reach auto adjust time. The problem I have now is the clock PLC recevie is always GMT. My PC time zone is GMT+8. Anyone knows how to tackle this problem? Thanks.

Try this?

Exactly this is the setting. Just reliase Windows Time service via NTP always provide GMT time. Thank you very much.

Hai all, Sorry for rising this topic once again after almost 8 years. I am trying to do auto clock adjustment for CJ1M-CPU12 + ETN21 by using our factory server IP address. The setting is all about the same like you did in the picture before. but the PLC time won't sync and adjust together with the server time. After that I did some research and found this article, With the CX-Programmer online, set the following items in the Unit Setup (CPU Unit System Setup). • SNTP server specification (required) • Access to the SNTP server is enabled when writing clock information from the SNTP server to the local CPU Unit when the Automatic Clock Adjustment Switch is turned from OFF to ON and at a set automatic adjustment time. • Automatic clock adjustment setting To perform automatic clock adjustment manually, turn the Automatic Clock Adjustment Switch from OFF to ON. n = CIO 1500 + (25 × unit number) I have tried once again by P_On the output 1525.4 (the network card CIO is 1525). But the result is still negative. So anyone could help me on this problem? maybe I missed some step or maybe someone could give me guideline on how you all did for the auto clock adjustment? Thanks a lot!!