Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Hardwerk

Mitsubishi Emergency!

1 post in this topic

I have a Mistubishi PLC CPU - Q02H Comm- CCLink Model - QJ61BT11 3 input 3 output 1 thermal couple 1 analog chassis that is needing a program. i got the call on friday at 6pm and they said they need to be starting it up by wednesday (yes tomorrow) night. 5-6 PID loops not very many screens but yes, some screens too, i think as long as there is a push button start the screens can wait a bit. Software: GX Development Version 8.XXXX GT Designer (some current version) I have had 2 guys working on it for 2 days now, they are A/B guys who have been doing plc's for a combined estimated 30+ years. they are having a pain in the *** getting this done in time. i need someone who has experience w/ mitsubishi and i need him/her NOW. Be ready to fly out if not tonight tomorrow morning. All expenses covered of course and will be compensated. DO NOT BOTHER IF YOU LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE USA Please call me or send me an email (prefer phone) and fax/email me your resume. Matt Kendall Automation Controls & Technical Services 3807GH S. Peoria #297 Tulsa, OK 74105 918.747.3556 (o) 918.742.3556 (f) 918.630.4336 ©