Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MuttsNutts

Fieldcare

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I am trying to install Fieldcare 2.05 on my Windows XP laption with SP3 installed. Fieldcare reports that a prerequisite is SP2 and consequently has an "X" opposite it and I therefore cannot install the product. Does anyone know of a way around this (the guys at E&H are normally quite good for support but I've got a lot of "errrs" and "...ummmms" and non-returned calls on this matter)? Is my only option to roll back XP to SP2???

I am afraid I can't help you with Fieldcare but if you are stuck you could try downloading Pactware. This is free and seems to do just about everything Fieldcare does if you already have all of the DTM's. Andybr

Hiyo, thanks for the idea. I'll have a look at this. Some feedback: I've regressed me laptop to XP Service Pack 2 (and told SP3 automatic update to "begone!") and everything works fine. Will have a gander at Pactware all the same though.

Check with E-H, I believe they know about this issue, at least I heard something similar for sister product RA uses.