Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
emospy

K3HB communication setting help needed

6 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a CP1L PLC and a number of K3HB-VLC devices connected via RS485. In the user manual of K3HB is written that it supports both CompoWay/F and Modbus protocols. My problem is that the default protocol for K3HB is CompoWay and I can't find how to switch it to Modbus. If someone knows, please be so kind to give me a hint. Best regards.

From manual N128-E1-01D:

Thank you for the reply, PdL. I've seen that , but the problem is that I cant reach the field. When I enter the communications menu I see the second parameter. I have experimented with lowering protection levels, but no effect for now. I can not find a wat to change the protocol.

Aha like that... I would have to take a second look at the manual in that case... I can find little to none information on this parameter or Modbus communications in general. The K3HB communications manual does not mention Modbus at all. What kind of option board do you have on the display?

as i know, FLK3B is rs485 connection or maybe those is using same protocol. because i can't find the system protocol in CX-protocol that says "Modbus", only CompoWay/F i using CJ1M with SCU41 port 2 (RS485) and it has no problem