Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest dylsi

Fx1n + fx2n-4ad + fx2n-2da

4 posts in this topic

I have the above setup. Can anyone tell me how to get the D to A conversion working for analog 4-20mA output. The logical location of the D-A block is 1 as I have an A-D block at 0. The example given on the leaflet from Mitsubishi doesn't seem to work. Thanks.

Dysli,      I would assume you alter the sample code to read TO / FROM K1 as the module is in the second slot. Hence K0 for your A/D, and K1 for your D/A. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious, and you have already tried this. I've always found the sample code functions, but just altering the header and data to suit my code. Do you have the Hardware Manual for the Fx1n, as this should give the specific information regarding addressing the modules. (Fx normally is 0-7) That's why I prefer the A1s range. Regards,           Gene  

Dylsi,      One more thing to check is the output load, its recommended to be 500 ohms or less for the current type application, on a Fxon-3A module. Regards,           Gene

Dylsi,      I just had a look at the spec sheet for the Fx2n-2DA and it only suggests using this module with the FxOn, Fx2n and the Fx2nc. Check with your Mitsi agent that the Fx1n will accept this module. Regards,           Gene