Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bjump

B&R Automation Studio 3.X

8 posts in this topic

Hey all, I am familiarizing myself with B&R's automation studio. I am using AS 3.0.71.10. I was looking at their coffee machine example, which utilizes a visualization. They are using a structured text program to control the visualization. There is an integer variable, which they have named 'setPage' that they use to switch pages in the visualization. I have also seen this similar technique used in the C language as well. What i can't figure out is how that variable switches the page. Is it tied to another variable somewhere? When that integer is changes, where is it tied to the page index? I just can't figure it out. Thanks in advance, Brian

This is the code that links the setPage to the global variable. That global variable is linked to the page ChangeDataPoint. Open the 'visu' and check the properties. http://img136.imageshack.us/my.php?image=visuca7.jpg

Thanks TimD I found it on my own eventually. I wanted to kick myself when i found where it was.

I have an B&R 2005 series and i dont know how can i make an backup, how to go online, under protocol ?

I have an B&R 2005 series and i dont know how can i make an backup, how to go online, under protocol ?

Hi evry body I'm a beginner with br automation. i need to create an HMI in Structured text (check file attached). the operator must choose one the patterns in the list so he needs to scroll down or up then press the button on the right of the pattern he's chosen. i dont know how to link the scroll buttons and the patterns (23 patterns). i tried to use the listbox control but it seems that i can just create a list of texts not pictures with that listbox can smbody help me please the screen 4PP 0571 640x480 im cdc 2.bmp

Hello everyone sikenga: Typically (but not all) of the BR2005 PLC's will have either a Compact Flash card or a MEMCARD. With a compact flash you can take an image of it with Norton Ghost, or our PVI Transfer program. To get an online connection you will need to have a free Serial or TCP/IP port, and have it configure in the application to use it as a communications port (INA). donbinno: I have put a reply for your other post in the HMI/SCADA section.

Just a bit of forum advice here. Do not post new messages on a new issue to an old topic. This topic hasn't been updates since December of 2008. Please create new topics when you want to post a new question. And Sikenga, the last poster, hasn't even signed in since April 2009, so he will never see your responses.