Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Marjan

ADAMView scada!

4 posts in this topic

Hello! I have AmadView scada from Advantech and I have a problem with it. When I´m reading data from PLC registers (DI or AI) this data appears on my scada screen realy late (at least 1,5minutes later). I am reading this data trough OPC server (my scada is OPC client). If I try any other scada, like iFix, the data apears immediately on screen. I have tryed to change polling time and it didn´t help. Why is this happening? And if I try to set DO on my plc with a button on screen (write value 1 to register of DO) it doesn´t set it at all. Please help

Hi Marjan, What type of connection settings are you using? sync vs async, DA 1.0 vs DA 2.05 vs DA 3.0, update rate, etc. Maybe the default update rate on your client is really slow. If you need a client to test with, Matrikon OPC Explorer can be used to test OPC connections. Adriel Michaud MatrikonOPC

My update rate is set to 1000(default)! Is that slow? If soo how can I chance it?

Hi! I still can´t set the output on my PLC. I´m displaying input status on my screen in real time, but can´t set the output. This is how i did it: - put one DO1 on TASK Designer - connect DO1 to OPC server - put CBTN on display designer and connevt it to the DO1 WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?