Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mr_electrician

ounters and move instructions

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I want to count the total amount of finished parts that leave our conveyor. Counting is the easy part. How would I go about resetting my counter at the end of the 8 hour shift and move that total to a main storage area that would just keep adding so that everytime I went on line I could see the total parts during the shift as well as total parts alltogether? I am using a S7-200. Thanks Edited by mr_electrician

It depends of what siemens you use. I never used real time clock but it could be like this And, who knows how to set and read real tim in 200 series please help Project1.pdf

You can set the real time clock by selecting PLC in the menu bar at the top, and then selecting Time Of Day Clock. I choose Read PC clock selection. Edited by mr_electrician

Hi, you must add on the network 3 a positive edge transition in series with VB3 (in the PDF example from above). About the real time clock: is not supported by all the S7-200 PLC. Check before. dekor.

Thanks Dekor, This mistake I could recognise only on working project. I'm system integrator, sometimes a lot of hours looking at machine and thinking what to do with programing