Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jeremiah

Transferring application file to a PanelView C600?

4 posts in this topic

We just got some of these Panelview C600s in and I have programmed one and copied the application over to my computer without any problems. Now I want to transfer that same application over to another C600. I use the file transfer wizard just like when you are going from the C600 to my computer except I select the file source to be my computer, I then choose application and then it tells me to select file. From here I can do nothing. I click the browse button and nothing pops up. Anybody ran into this scenario before or have any experience programming the C600s? Thanks in advance. PS. I am using Internet Explorer 6.0 but haven't had any problems as of yet. JS

If you have Mozilla Firefox 2 or 3, try working with that instead of Internet Explorer. Someone else was having problems in this thread that might apply to your situation as well. HTH! Susan

Yes that was me! I suggest trying Firefox 2.0 as well, I found FF 3.0 to be a little unstable.

When transferring an application there are three options. Internal, My Computer and a third. The name escapes me right now. Select that for the source file and not My Computer. From My Computer, browse to path C:\\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Allen Bradley\PanelView Component\User Data\ I think this is the path. Hope this helps