Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
presario2100

Intouch Wonderware logon name & password

9 posts in this topic

I'm having a modification project on a machine, this machine using Intouch as HMI, I need a logon username and password to enter the higher level of Intouch. How to find out all the username and password?

Try user:administrator password:wonderware
1 person likes this

This is a standard login name and password? Can use to override previous username and password?

If you can log in with this, then you can change all the use names and passwords. I will need to check up if you can't

I tried already, but still cannot. As I know there got 4 level of security right? 1000, 2000, 3000, 9999.

Friendly reminder - Discussing Password Cracks and Hacks violates the MRPLC Terms of Service. Helping a user learn his software does not. This post is good so far, lets keep it up. The Admin Staff

Sorry Bob, I didn't mean to do anything wrong. When you log on as an Administrator you should have 9999 access. When you are setting up the user names and passwords, you can set the access level for each user. You can define these access levels yourself, i.e. you can have an access of 3001 if you want. If you go into WindowMaker and log on as Administrator, then go Special -- Security -- Configure Users. Then you can set up usernames, passwords and access levels. Remember you have to logged on as administrator first!!

Conor you haven't done anything wrong and no apology is necessary, this topic just had the potential to go off course quickly and we wanted to keep it on task and legal.

I signed in on this forum, just to say: "Conor i adore you" :) i wasn't able to log on in InTouch for months :D I have latest InTouch 2012R2, and in the help file, there isn't information how to log on for the first time :s