Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rhodes

Ethernet Network (CJ1, C200HX, RsView32)

3 posts in this topic

Hello, i need some help please.... I need to put on communication these equipments: - C200HX-CPU54 (i have a common serial-ethernet converter) - CJ1M-CPU23 + CJ1W-ETN21 - RsView32 (AB product) I have an AB OPC server that has these protocols: - Omron FINS Ethernet - Omron FINS Serial - Omron Host Link - Omron Process Suite How can I communicate all these equipaments on the same network? Is it possible? I've been thinking about FINS Ethernet, but I don't know if ethernet fins protocol is available at C200HX RS232 serial port... I checked the manuals but I didn't find a solution... Sorry bad english... Thanks in advance

Hi, C200HX does not support FINS, but Hostlink. The ETN-to-serial-converter will provide a driver software on your PC to have a virtual COM-port. You can access the C200HX through the OPC-Server Host Link, the virtual COM-port, ETN, ETN-serial converter, RS232-port on the C200HX. The CJ1M- can be accessed through the OPC-server-Omron-FINS-Ethernet Harald

hi.. do you mean AB OPC server is KEPServerEnterprise? i used KEPServerEnterprise and it very easy to communicate with RSView32 for C200HX which using common serial ethernet converter i never tried it do u use those converter on both side or one side?