Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
falpaw

3G3FV / IV with C200HS-RM201

2 posts in this topic

Hello , I have two kinds of inverter 3G3IV and FV . These two inverters I want to replace by F7 . The old one are control by C200HS-RM201 PLC module . It's hard to find any datasheet of this module . What kind of control is this ? I find that is I/O module ? After replace my old inverter probbably I have to change this module also ? Am I right ? But what kind a control it will be after that - by RS485 or some other ? Regards

RM is OMRON dedicated I/O network ( closed protocol and old ) If your rm201 is mount on a rack with a cs1 cpu you should buy a Device Net Card CS1W-DRM21 and buy device net slave option modul for f7 ( easiest way ) never use a c200hw-drm21 ... if the rm201 is mount to a c200__-cpuxx CPU then I propose that you control your drive with I/O for FWD/REV and other signal you need for the application and a analog output for speed control if you want to keep the rm201 you can buy a c200h-rt201 ( remote slave for RM) a small 3 slots backplane mount 1input card 1 output card and one digital to analog card on it ( all this near the drive panel ) wire it to your inverters ... all those part are old c200hw-XXXX (backplane,digital input, digital output, analog output ) old fashion way ! Bye