Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Stupidav

PV1400E Error

2 posts in this topic

Earlier today one of my customers had a PanelView 1400E Error out. OTS An error has occured in your application. If you choose to ignore, you should save your work in a new file. If you choose close, your application will terminate. The customer pressed Close, and got the following error. Application Error OTS caused a not present fault in module 256_1024.DRV At 0007:0292 I have never seen anything like these, the customer then had to cycle power, the unit came back up with out any problems and has been running ever since. I have no logical explanation as to why it would have occured. The application has been running for about 6 months strait (24/7) with out any problems. I can only guess that there is perhaps a memory problem arising, and the customer needs to send it in to be repaired. The unit itself is atleast 6 years old and has had a few application changes over the years. Any ideas as to what the problem is, are greatly appreciated.

Just a wild guess here but OTS is probably some portion of the Operator Touch System Module of the 1400E and some "gremlin" causeed an object or reference does not exist error in the 256 color 1024 resolution driver of the units firmware. The 0007:0092 refers either to source code page and line or object code source and line and might be useful to a Rockwell Engineer, but little else. my advice is to wait to see if any of our Rockwell Members {hint hint CONTR_CONN, Ken Roach} can provide more detail. If the need is pressing I'd try Rockwell Tech Supprot.