Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Deke2006

Need Help!

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I have uploaded a program from a CQM1H-CPU21. It has one line that is not showing as ladder, but as Statement List, and has the Red Bar showing that the net has an Error; Invalid Mnemonic. Statement List; LD 13.14 ANDNOT 17.04 LD P_First_Cycle OUT TR0 CNTR(12) 023 #9999 LD TR0 Now if I remove OUT TR0 & LD TR0 from that statement list, the line is then ok. But its that the right thing to do? and why would a program have an error in it? I'm using CX-Programmer Version 8.0 Thanks, Deke2006

After "LD TR0" more code belongs in this network. Please convert the program to statment and supply more below the "LD TR0" It sounds as if there is another output associated with this rung (or network).

Hi bulebyu, Well that rung is actually the last rung in that section, and no where else is there any TR0's in the whole program. I've decided that I'm just going to put my new program in it and not worry about going back to what was originally in it. Thanks, Deke

Hello Deke, FYI... Do bear in mind that anything prefixed as TR is only a temporary flag used by the compiler / PLC to construct (or make sense of) a particularly complicated (or poorly constructed) section of Ladder. It is not an 'actual' physical address. TR0 (in your case) will only activate within that rung. Other rungs may use TR0, but that will not be the same TR0 as in your particular rung. Hope this helps. Edited by anonymous

Where is the END statement in relation to this code fragment? I have seen older versions of Omron programming software leave code after the END statement. This means that is may not compile in CX Programmer but will run fine in the PLC because it will not be executed. If this is the case then you should delete everything after the END statement then download the program. Edited by IO_Rack