Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
F4r14

NTST & NT11

4 posts in this topic

Hello, I'm working with NT11 for the first time and i'm finding some issues while trying to display strings in a screen. My PT Configurations are Control Area D0030, Notify Area D0040 and PT Model NT11-V1. I'm using screens from 100 to 105. What i want is to add some strings into screen 105 where i can change them and display the status of some devices showing "OK" or "Error" message in them. I tried to follow the example given in "V029-E1-02_NT11S-Operation_Manual" Section 5-2 p.116 but i must be missing something cause my strings are always empty. If anyone can help me... Thank you for your time.

Hi F4r14, I have used it in the past and it worked fine (Copying of a Character-String Memory Table). You have already set the control area to D0030; Now let's say you placed a string control on your screen and associated it with string #1 of the string table. To display string 8 you have to: MOV #1 to DM0032 (copy destination memory table No.) MOV #8 to DM0031 (copy source memory table No.) The order is important. Two more thoughts: Be aware of the numbering systems: MOV &20 will send hexadecimal 14 this way pointing to different string. If that string is empty then you will get empty message on your screen. If you have more than one string control on your screen I think you should wait at least 1/10sec between message change requests as the communication with the HMI is much slower than the PLC scans and the HMI will not see some of the requests. Edited by atanas

Thank you very much atanas. For some reason i thought i had to set memory addresses and i guess that was messing with it. Anyway its working now! Once again tks!

HI Can you appy above to NT31C. Thanks Edited by MIKE31