Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
python01

Q00J variables and memory map

4 posts in this topic

I wonder if someone could explain Mitsubishi Q00J variables and memory map. I have been looking through their manuals but there is so many of them I have trouble finding anything. I figured that M is for bits D for words/strings Don't know the rest like K, etc. What is the procedure for initializing and configuring timers? Their GX Developer is so much different than Allen Bradley...

Go to www.meau.com. Go to Downloads. Select Manuals. In the manual number field, type in the following: 080483 This will find the Q Series Hardware Design manual. 080484 This will find the Program Fundamentals manual, which lists the memory areas and their purposes. 080039 This will be the big Q Series Programming manual, with help on all of the instructions.

Dear Crossbow , I saw the Manuals , good help. Hope this is also on the topic... On Siemens Simatic Manager I can see the IO maps when "x" shows me which memory areas are used and without "x" dont. Is there something similar on GXDeveloper software? Thanks for your repply and time.

There is a list of used devices available in GX Developer and GX Works2. Next time, please create a topic instead of replying to one which is 5 years old.