Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest David Austin

GX IEC Developer

6 posts in this topic

I have just bought GX IEC Developer, BS EN 61131-3 and a guide book. Leafing through all the literature and the Mitsubishi manuals I realise that the step from GX developer is quite a big one . What I really need is some examples of programmes to look at/take apart/run in Simulator to get me going. As Mitsubishi don't provide anything on their CD , does anyone know of a website where I can download a programme? Alternatively, can anyone supply me with something? Thanks, David Austin

Attached is a packed project from IEC Developer V5, it contains a couple of examples of function blocks and how they can be used etc. (Use the "project restore" function from the extra's menu). The best way to learn IEC developer from the start is to attend a training course. If you are in the UK perhaps I could offer you one?!? TRAFFIC.pcd

Thank you very much for your reply and the attachment. I have a course arranged during the Spring.

However I don't seem to be able to open the file, even though my viewing software has a .pcd filter

It's rather unfortunate that Mits chose that extension ".PCD" coz PCD files are not image files.........You gotta use IEC Developer to RESTORE the PCD into the project data and code. Ian.

Sir : can i use in GX DEVELOPER 7.0 ?(WITHOUT IEC)