Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Big Country

Robot Forum

8 posts in this topic

Just an idea, but would it be a benefit to have a robot forum. That all the guys that work with Fanuc, OTC, MotoMan ,etc can share problems that they are having and solutions.

+1

We did have one from 1999 through about 2003 Not much was posted, so we combine the topics to general and deleted the robot forum. How many topics on robots have been created? I haven't see alot unless I am missing them.

I see some here and some in the GE forum. I think that if you add it, they will come :) I wonder if there has been enough of an increase in active membership here that it might work now even though it failed in the past?

Yeah I was kind of thinking the same you might be right. We could try it again I suppose. web traffic from 1999-2003 is not as much as traffic now. More people, and the same percent of people but more posts. I can agree with that.

Sounds good to me also. Fanuc's and Panasonics here.

Ok done deal. http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?showforum=46 If you see any topics that need moved into this forum, let me know. Moderators: move topics as you see fit, please choose the option "no link", move the topic without a link.