Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
infoplc.net

Trajexia PRofibus

3 posts in this topic

Hello I'm trying to set up a communication between NSJ8 and Trajexia through Profibus. Hadware: Trajexia TJ1-MC04 / TJ1-ML04 / TJ1-PRT (Profibus Node 2) NSJ8 (Profibus Node 1) In Trajexia execute the next commands from a Basic Program: PROFIBUS(1,3,4) Initialise TJ1-PRT located in slot 1 PROFIBUS (1,2,1,0,35,50,16) 35 output words are transmitted from the master to VR(0) to VR(34) and 16 input words are sent from VR(50) to VR(65) to the master The TJ1-PRT Leeds ON are: RUN and BF and no communicate NSJ8 to Trajexia: What is the problem? In this web address there is a manual that I am using! http://www.infoplc.net/Descargas/Descargas...r_TrajeXia.html Thanks!

hi, I have never used profibus on NSJ or TJ1 but in analogy with what I did with DeviceNet on TJ1 ans NSJ5, I think you should start by setting up a routing table in the NSJ and test communications using CX-integrator. Once you have set up the configuration in the TJ1 you should be able to finish the network setup in CX-integrator regards Beegee

Maybe it's a bit late for an answer but I think that your problem is that the TJ1-PRT is able to handle only 16 words to each way: I mean 16 output words and 16 input words. Did you try this?