Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bjornagain

Warnings when compile

5 posts in this topic

Hi! I had a problem when I compile a program done whit an older version of gx iec developer. The warnings says that are "more then one networks per network"??? It also says "critical read/write access to same variable". There are 100 warnings and cancelled by limit of warnings. And " code not generate for the projekt". The projekt looks like the printed one. And the program are running for 3 years now. What´s wrong? Some one who can help me? Björn

Code not genarated for the project means that compiler has stopped compiling because it has reached the limit of warnings set in the options of IEC developer. You can either increase this setting or you can also Disable compiler warnings you know excist but can be ignored You van find these settings under Extra => options => Compiler Edited by Gambit

Hi. I have seen that there is two groups in one network. But the program is programmed like this. And runs. How can I disable the warnings? I am a beginner in Mithsubishi plc. Björn

You can find these settings under Extra => options => Compiler just add the code of the warning (for instance C1020) and click ADD Edited by panic mode