Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
santiago

Omron NT52B-ST121B-EC

11 posts in this topic

I have purchased a new machine from China that includes an Omron NT52B-ST121B-EC Touch HMI , I havent been able to find on any of the english Omron sites information about this HMI , no manuals , programming software , or any other information about it. It seems to be a newer model because it includes a USB port. Any one have some information for this HMI?

Hello, The correct reference is: NT5Z-ST121B-EC. It is specific for the Chinese market. You have information in: http://www.fa.omron.com.cn/product/Product...product_id=1308 Regards.

Thanks for the information, I also see now that a special software NTZ designer is needed por programming this sure is not quite compatible to CX ONE

Looks like you can even download the software at the second tab of the specs if you are registered... but I doubt it will be in English

interesting...anyone knows will it be able in europe?

I don't know. It looks like an NT3, but 5.7" instead of 3". I bet they are also made in India by Renu Electronics, where NT3 also comes from. The NT5Z has a strong reference with their PRIZM screens which also have USB and Ethernet! It uses the same software like NTXS but with more functions.

Hi guys, I might look like but has no link what so ever. I can post NT5Z programming SW if needed. It is indeed a chinese local product and will not be introduced in Europe, as far as I am informed. regards, MPM Edited by MPM

It will appreciate if someone can post the programming software since I have to make some adds to the program. When I ordered this machine I asked for Omron PLC and screen and the servos Omron or Yaskawa. The PLC and the servo driver came OK CP1L and the servo driver SGDM , but this panel is something I never expected.

Hi, I have posted the NTZ designer today. Goodluck with it. regards, MPM

thanks MPM I got it and installed , surprising it have an english option on the installation and the program runs at full english , I will try it with the HMI next week since I am not at work now and let you know how it goes. Nice win from Holland on the Eurocup!! very nice game !!

Today I succesfully ended the programming for this panel , Its not so bad , a bit limited compared with the regular monochome Nt's , but I guess it have to be cheaper too , and for many applications more than enough. The special software is not so bad too. It can work very good in English , there is no other language capabilities , I just used it instinctively since I never had the manuals , but is easy to manage. I did something like 60 screens from scratch since I never got the correct password from the machine manufacturer. I wonder what is the price sale , and I think it must be a very good cost effective one. Thanks MPM for the software!!