Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jiva61

question about FC

4 posts in this topic

I make a program that is made in it 2 FCes. I write a instruction in ob1 for going to FCes but this program isn't work correctly. please lead me what's wrong? 1_PROJ_MAN_AUTO_KEYS.zip

Not everyone who can help has a copy of Step 7 handy. Be better if you PDF'd of displayed snapshots of the code you are having problems with and be more specific with the problem.

The program: OB1: A "in" S M 0.1 A "AUTO/MAN SELECTOR" FP M 0.0 R M 0.1 CC FC 1 A "in" FN M 0.1 R M 0.0 CC FC 2 AN "in" R M 0.0 R M 0.1 R M 0.2 R M 0.3 R M 0.4 R M 0.5 R M 0.6 R M 0.7 FC1: A "EMPTY SENSOR" S M 0.4 R M 0.5 A M 0.4 S "INLETVALVE" R "OUTLETVALVE" A "FULL SENSOR" S M 0.5 R M 0.4 A M 0.5 S "OUTLETVALVE" R "INLETVALVE" FC2: A "MAN-INLET KEY" = "INLETVALVE" A "MAN-OUT KEY" = "OUTLETVALVE" What do you want the program to do how should it work?

Be helpful to state what the problem is, what these inputs are supposed to represent and what PLC it is. S7-200 is totally different to S7-300/400. The program looks like the latter. I can see that M 0.1 is being used as a SET/RESET and then later as a Falling Edge detection, so that's a conflict. Also if the clock memory is enabled and it still has the default MB0 set, then all the memory bits will screw up.