Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Guest_2501

CONECTION iFIX -CX_OPCserver-CX-programmer

8 posts in this topic

Vho can help me? I wont to learn have to conect iFIX with CX-programer(PLC). THANKS WITH RISPECT

If iFix can has a native DDE connection then you can use the DDE server that comes with CX-Server (the commumications package installed with CX-Programmer). However doesnt iFix come with communication drivers for Omron PLC's anyways ??? Also if you want to talk OPC then you need CX-ServerOPC.

If i live iFIX ovay for a moment and if i concencrate on cx-supervisor... I have made a simple program for CPM2A with cx-p. (one second pulse on the output).What is the way to make object (circle for exsample) blinke like PLC`s output does. thanks

Open up the point editor.....(the little computer icon to right of file strip icon) or the short cut is ... CTRL+T. Press the green arrow..add point... ---> the Add point dialog pops up. For a test fill in the properties Point Name: Output1 Group: <Default> Type: Boolean I/O Type: Input I/O Update Rate: 500 msec I/O Attributes: PLC ...............>>>> Now click the Setup button....... The PLC attributes dialog pops up... If you have not prviously set up the PLC device then do the following.... Press the Add PLC button.... fill in this dialog as you would in CX-Programmer....Make sure to give it a Device Name....in this case i will call mine CPM2A...once complete click the ok button to return to the PLC attributes dialog. Your created PLC should now appear in the PLC Name... Data Location will be say 10.00 (this is the output on the PLC that is flashing) click ok....click ok..... Now the fun starts... Add a Solid Circle on to the graphics page.... double click on it to pop up the animation editor... pick colour change digital.......> click browse -----> find the point you just added (Output1)---> select it and press ok. In the Colour change dialog in the digital expression part your point should now appear.. click ok......everything done run the project and vola... success

Might I also suggest to take a look at the tutorials that come with CX-Supervisor.. they are quite comprehensive.....See attached CX_Supervisor_V1_1_Getting_Started.pdf

It is working. Thank you. Only,..., the "circle" doesen`t blinke at the same time PLCs output does. Thanks again; I gona faind it out. With respect

appreciate the getting started you posted for cx supervisor. would you also have a similar document for cx server lite. thanks

CX Server Lite Examples @ MrPLC.com Cx Server Lite Manual @ MrPLC.com