Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tommu

logo programing

5 posts in this topic

I am a ab head but needed 12v plc for solar project and i cant get a on off timer to connect to the out put any suggestions? tom

Are you using the software or programming with the built in screen? Should be simple either way. On the screen, select the output, move left, then select the function block, and fill in the parameters, then move to the left and connect the input to the timer. Pretty obvious in the software, either ladder logic or function block. Do you have the programming manual from www.siemens.com/logo website? It shows all commands and how to write them. Be sure to get the right one for your version of Logo (defined by the last character in the part number).

I am using the software I started with the input and put the timer in set the parameters in timer put output on went to connect the 3 parts with the line thingy. The input to the timer was ok. The output wold work but the other end of line woulden't hook to timer. I have to work some more on this mapquest programing. give me xic ton ote any day. tom Edited by tommu

if you are a ab head, there is a 12v plc from rockwell. 1763-L16DWD 12 - 24VDC, relay output

yea it would be the 1st choice but $442.00 and I only have software at work and ths is is a home project. I did redraw it last night and it functioned properly 3 out of the 4 times I made curcuit my software has demo in lable is that an issue? tom Edited by tommu