Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ANDRE CAETANO

HMI MMI001-OEE

11 posts in this topic

HEY PEOPLE, SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH AN HMI MODEL MMI005 OEE-I.I THINK IT'S OMRON, I NEED THE PROGRAMMER SOFTWARE AND THE CABLE PINS. CONTACT ME Edited by ANDRE CAETANO

Never heard of such a thing. And I doubt the software will be free. It's illegal to share copyrighted software, and against the terms of service of this website to discuss software piracy.

I heard the software it's in DOS and free, called MMI Software. The HMI is an OMRON OEE-I MMI 05... Thanks

I've worked with Omron over the years and that part number does not come up in any literature I've ever seen. I do not think it's an Omron, or if it is, it's older than dirt.

Maybe here? http://www.plcforum.it/forums/index.php?showtopic=41547

Yep, looks like it might be Omron, however, it doesn't appear to be a free software as that guy has already been warned for asking for it. Let's go ahead and move this to the Omron section and see if the gurus and give you any help

That's the only relevant link that shows up in Google. It seems the HMI is brand labeled by another company. Do you have a picture of the screen?

Haven't found a thing on this, however, as a potential lead that Andre may wish to take up, OEE-I probably refers to Omron Electronics Europe - Italia. So this may have been a special created / modified for an original Italian customer. (whether badged or not, I just don't know). Will post again if I can find anything further, but I don't hold out a lot of hope!

Hello Andre (and others), Milena (if you are in contact) has had this same question answered via the Omron internal FA Database. The manual is only available in Italian (as I suspected ), and a copy of the DOS software has also been posted. If this post was purely coincidental, and has nothing to do with Milenas' request, let me know, and I'll see if the software is freely distributable. There is no longer any known support for the device.

TKS, you are alright... It´s an HMI from Italy Omron Corporation Brazil help me with the software Thanks again