Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
toTAZ

Omron Program Password Protect

14 posts in this topic

hi i have a omron cqm1h plc and cqm1-me04r memory. i want to protect my program and i used fun49 ins. but it didnt work. i have already upload my program, where is the problem? does anyone help me :*-( thank you

its my example program... cqm1h cpu 21.

Us AR10.01 instade of 253.13 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember that if try to release password with the wrong password more the 4 times you wont be able to release the password anymore &Do Online edit you will have to clear plc memory and download the program again

very thanks yair.. i tried them. and its now work. i want to ask something one more: is it reliable, anyone who wants to use my program, can steal my program. i also use memory card ant it has atmel at28c64b 4k e2prom.. i know it can be read other e2prom reader. can anyone use them. thans for your aid ( :*-( sorry my english terrible)

NOTE: after protect program, if i enter incorrect password 4 times, plc is locked. ok. but i downloaded empty project and restart system, it has given me 4 new attach chance.. if someone who wants to steal program, is lucky he can unlock it (in 65536/4 times )

After clearing the memory You have the original project then you can download it again. But the stealer doesn't have the original project If he clear the program memory he can us the CPU but not your deleted program. If you loss your data in your computer you have to reprogramming the plc. That why it is not recommending to set password.

sorry i couldnt tell you.. my system has a memory card. if someone lock plc ; and load empty any other project and after reboot, memorycard load original program again.. its still under protect but it give you four new chance.. (I'll take english course :*-( )

Gee.....I never thought about that. Sounds like a possible code crack.

what is ar10.01 i looked omrons manual, it's about serial port, why can i use it? what is the connection? what's it got to do with it

AR10.01 is a code to the PLC when placed at the first step of the program to signal that the next step is a system routine. It does not actually access word AR10.

Hola, si has conseguido desproteger un cqm1h y puedes ayudarme, dime como lo has hecho, ya que tengo el mismo problema. jcasass@wanadoo.es Hello, if you have obtained desproteger a cqm1h and can help me, dime as it yourself, since have the same problem. Edited by Jay Anthony

i havent solve my problem yet. i use standart program protect with FUN(49) instruction. but i think it can be cracked

Edited by Jay Anthony for further review Edited by chakorules: This Link was reviewed by chakorules + Jay we will not allow this kind of post: Software programs that are marketed for such intentions for illegal activities can not be endorsed by MrPLC.com. This link was marketing a software program that could do such illegal activities. Whether or not this software would be used in such a fashion is not for MrPLC.com to be discretionary. We support a free web and welcome your ideas and generally will stand behind your posts. Other posts have been posted recommending software that was NOT marketed and sold as the sole tool for cracking passwords. The main function of the “other” software was to monitor RS-232 data. This kind of post was allowed because the software was not designed to crack passwords, only to monitor RS-232. It just so happens that the RS-232 data packets could be monitored with a monitoring software package and the password could be observed in plain text. I hope you can understand and respect our decisions. We welcome you back to post more information but please refrain from posting links that advertise a product that was designed, marketed, and sold as a product with it's SOLE intent to crack passwords on PLCs. This means if the product is advertised to crack passwords, then it’s not allowed. Also please see our TOS: Point #7 http://www.mrplc.com/tos.shtml 7. Interactive Areas You may be permitted to access and use chat rooms, discussion forum, mail hosts, and other forms of group electronic communications through this Site ("Interactive Areas"). If You participate in Interactive Areas, You are responsible for Your own communications and the consequences of posting Your communications. If You choose to post material using such Interactive Areas, You agree to do so solely for lawful purposes. You expressly agree that You will not post any material that: is defamatory, libelous, abusive, derogatory, or obscene, including, without limitation, material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, federal or international law; is contrary to the provisions of any human rights or civil rights of any jurisdiction in the United States of America; is contrary to any provisions of the criminal law of the United States of America or any state thereof; is contrary to any law or regulation of any jurisdiction in the United States of America for the use of telephone services; infringes on the copyright or my other proprietary right of a third-party; would invade the privacy of any other person; is intended to advertise to or solicit others without Our prior written consent; constitutes charity solicitations, chain letters or pyramid schemes; constitutes "spamming" or mailing or other mass distribution laws of the United States of America; contains a virus, worm, trojan horse, time bomb, or any other harmful program or component; or does not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of this Site.

Si tu lo encuentras mandame un mensaje a kacholas@hotmail.com porfavor tengo el mimso problema y no se como hacerlo funcionar