Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rod_Hackney

Wondware Intouch 9.5 Access Database

3 posts in this topic

I have a Wonderware Intouch 9.5 Application at one of our facilities logging production data to a Microsoft Access Database. It is a standard Wonderware implementation but after running for two weeks it just quit logging. The particular machine I have it on is running Microsoft XP service pack 1. Anyone ever run into issues like this with Wonderware Intouch and MS Access?

Found out through wonderware support that it was a corrupted application file. Reloaded configuration and everything is fine.

I think may you have problem in your database file. Try to close your HMI, the open your databse file by MS-Access, repair and compress your database file. If you still have the problem, check the following points: 1-Check if your windows still have DNS definasion into your database file (Start\CP\Administrative tools\data Sources ODBC\) 2-Open your HMI project folder and check if all your tags link defination are there in SQL.DEF file. 3-Open window maker, and check if all tags link defination are ok in Bind List and Table Template