Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest curielj

3g3mv

8 posts in this topic

how can I connect 2 3g3mv inverter to use one as master and the other as slave? and where can I configure it? jorge

1) You can connect the analog output from the master to the analog input in the slave. by Setting the Multi-function Analog Output (n065 through n067) 2) You can Set the Pulse Monitor Output (n065 and n150)

Setting the Pulse Monitor Output (n065 and n150)

Setting the input you have all information in Cat. No. I527-E1-03 It will be better to read it first

Multi function 3g3mv cat

YAIR, THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE, BUT WHAT YOU WROTE I'VE ALREADY DONE. MY BIG PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN I MAKE THE CONFIGURATION IN N065 THROUGH N067 AND N150 (1:X OF OUTPUT FRECUENCY IN THE MASTER), THE FRECUENCY IN THE SLAVE IS HIGHER THAN THE ONE IN THE MASTER. THE PROCEDURE I FOLLOW IS: 1) CONFIGURE IN THE MASTER THE ANALOG OUTPUT FRECUENCY (MA, MC) IN N065 AS TRAIN PULSE (1). i TRIED WITH OPTION 0 BUT NO RESULT. 2) CONFIGURE N150 IN THE MASTER 1:X OUTPUT FRECUENCY. 3) IN THE SLAVE I CONFIGURE N004 FOR ANALOG INPUT (OPTION 4 = 0-20 MA) I TRIED WITH OPTION 7 AND DIDN'T RECEIVE AN INPUT IN THE SLAVE. DID I MISS SOMETHING? JORGE

Set the n060&n061 in THE SLAVE

thanks a lot yair, I'm gonna try it. Jorge