Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MDH

Cr1-571 Mitsi Robot controller

9 posts in this topic

Hello, I am having a problem finding out what the name of the software is that I need to tie into a Mitsubishi Cr1-571 controller... I had an issue this eve. and the good 'ol pendant didn't do the trick. 2606 error. I'm assuming that this means that I'm restricted or better stated, it's restricted for an axis inhibiting problem.... I believe that If I had the software I could resolve this.. It's late, I know, or I would contact Mitsi and ask them... I am just wondering if it's something that I can download now and review it before tommorrow and better yet, what's the name of the software? thanks Mitch

I don't know the actual part numbers, but I think the software you'd need is RT Toolbox.

Thank-You very much, I'll check it out. (And I really did forget what sight I was on when I was dissing the A-B UIC module, whoops)

It's not a matter of the site... just the forum. MRPLC has a separate forum for AB, so I would expect the people who frequently visit it would be of more help than I.

I agree and I shouldn't have called it a site.... I have been into the Mitsi stuff for so many years that it just seems natural to assume that everyone knows all PLC's or perhaps just have directional advice as you did. For that I, again, thank you.... Before I forget it, I found the appropriate software for the Mitsi robot. It is actually called Melfa which is very simple and works quite well with the CR21-271 Controller of which we are controlling the RV2AJ. Have a great day and thanks for the input... I think I'll jump to the AB forum to complain about the UIC now. Mitchell

I believe RT Toolbox is part of Melfaworks. Not sure though, robots are not one of my strong suits...

RT Toolbox is the Japanese programming software for the Robots. Currently it is also implemented in MelfaWorks. The simulation software as add on in Solid Works. The programming software windows style is Cosirop.

Cosirop is NOT the programming software in North America. We use RT Toolbox. Cosirop is a Mitsubishi Europe invention as far as I've been told.

Thats correct Crossbow, but it's more user friendly (windows based). One big advantage for the RT Toolbox is the simulation with the use of parameter settings.