Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
waynes

E1000 series (E1151) with Profibus Option

8 posts in this topic

Hi all, I have a E1151 (E1000 series HMI) with the profibus option. I believe that you need to write some code to get the HMI and PLC to exchange data. Has aynone already done this? I am looking for the code. I don't see the need to rewrite this if someone has already done this. Edited by waynes

There's a FB you can download for free from www.mitsubishi-automation.com if you're using GX IEC Developer. Edited by Gambit

Thanks Gambit, I don't have/ use IEC. Can someone do a printout to PDF for me and I will convert it?

I'm sorry i don't have the time to create a printout for you right now. Maybe next week. But this is the FB & Help file. Maybe then i can also upload the GX IEC Demo software for you. You can only upload a program which has less then 500 steps but you can work with bigger programs only not download them. DpHmiQ_V300.zip

Thank you Gambit! I have GX IEC 6. Do you have a GX IEC Demo of a higher version number? I would really appreciate it!

Gambit! I got it open! Thank you very much for your input!!!!

Hey Waynes, I am new here. But a few days befor I had the same problem. Here ist the GX-Developer program code. I Hope it's not too late. DpHmiQnaR_Gx__E.zip

PaulMelsec, I took your code and copied it into my program. Works great! I did a few mods which allows it to read from & write to L, SM, SB devices. I will upload this code to the downloads as this is a brilliant piece of code. Thank you PaulMelsec for your input! I am sure that you will be of value on these forums. Welcome!!