Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jeremiah

RSview32 Works Screen List

3 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anybody knows if there is a screen selector list available in RSview32 Works. I would like to add one to each screen so the operator can go to whatever screen they want from whatever screen they were at. I have too many screens to have buttons for each and every one on every screen. I hope this makes sense. Thanks in advance. JWS

Not per say, but you can easily create one. There are no screen navigation objects but "touch" animation could be applied to a line of text with a script to close the current screen and open another. The script would be: display unit 3 screen;abort me Remember that you are operating on a PC and buttons are not a valued commodity. The "List" could be assigned visibility based on a single button on the screen that you are leaving, so that screen space is not taken up by the list until you are ready for it to be displayed.

That will work. Thanks a lot finfin for your quick response. I have already tested it and put it in to use. That sure is a lot better than using all the buttons on every screen. Once again this site comes through. Awesome! JS