Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest EVG

NT31-ST121-EV2(Transmit Mode)

14 posts in this topic

Help who knows! How switch the panel in Transmit Mode? I want to upload the program from panel OMRON NT31-ST121-EV2. I am in the SYSTEM MENU , press on icon Transmit Mode-----panel in mode of the transmission does not enter (all remain without change). Is it Beforehand thanked.

If I remember correctly you have to press two corners of the touchscreen...

Also in the NT support software...

Sometimes you just have to lead them to the water....

??????, I am still a little perplexed at to what is the problem...... As i understand it the screen can go into transmit mode.....? If Yes THEN with the programming software NT support software do you try to UPLOAD the screen data as in my previous post...... IF you now get a time out error on the software then check you cable between the NT and the computer. The cable between the NT and your PC should be the same one that you can program an Omron PLC with see attached......

?????? ???????? ? ??? ??? ? ?? ???? ??????? ? ????? ???????? ?? ?????? (????? ?? ?????? "????????" ?? ?????? ? ???????? ?? ????? ?? ??????????) ????????????? ???? ????????? ?? ???? ????? ??????

Roughly translated.... The attached files are simply gif files or jpeg files so the only reason why i do not believe that they will display is that in your Internet Options you have disabled image display. To turn this on ------ Go to Internet Options -> Advanced Tab ---> Multimedia --- > Show Pictures (Make sure that this check box is ticked)

:*-( help, i don't know where i could find nt shell for nt31c. ps :excuse me for my bad english, I'm french.

Guest_marc1982: Please register at MrPLC.com and join the MRPLC.com community Register at MrPLC.com You might start here: NTST3.30 Demo @ MrPLC.com CS1-NT31C Demo @ MrPLC.com

from panel OMRON NT31-ST121-EV2 On the remote panel the following inscription has appeared: " NO Screen. Data is saved in Screen Memory Download Screen Data using by the support Tool Then set the PT to the Transmit mode, and download Screen Data again. " In the answer I ask to describe the mechanism of elimination.

See post here where you asked the same question: Panel Omron NT31 @ MrPLC.com

Well, Explanation of your problem is not clear. What is your exact problem about transmitting. Transmitting between PC and NT 31 for upload/download ? or Transmitting between NT31(already programmed) and CPU ? Than I can try to help your issue. Good luck