Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yome

InTouch 5 (old)

7 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a very old version of Intouch v5.0. I need to rebuild a old pc for an old installation (approx year 1995) ! Anyway the only thing I have is the dongle. No cd or floppy disk. Wonderware can not help, too old also for them... So if you can

I know that I have 5.1b at home ... maybe that will work? ... there's also a slight chance that I have 5.0 stashed away too ... I'll check and let you know in a day or two ...

Thank you per advance Ron. In fact i've already downloaded the 5.1b version from Wonderware support site. The problem is when you run the application, InTouch try to convert it 5.0->5.1. But to do this you need a dev dongle... that i haven't...

I checked and I don't have the 5.0 version ... only 5.1b ... sorry ... maybe if you explained everything to Wonderware they might be nice enough to convert the application from 5.0 to 5.1b for you ... ??? ... good luck ... sorry I couldn't be more help ...

Thanks for all anyway. To be continued ...

Found the solution: My customer have an other site with exactly the same old PC, so i've done a hdd "ghost" and re-install the app. Works fine...

hi mrplc I am new here and I have trouble here with intouch 5 I cant find license key for this version so I cant load the program . I dont know where I can found it.. our machine is blowing corpoplast sig run by intouch v:5 there is no any information about this version so please I need this program full can u? best rfegardes and sorry for english