Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Steve Bailey

Logicmaster One

28 posts in this topic

I suspect that your 187 pages is more than just ladder logic. You probably also have cross-reference and usage listing. The CPU105 only has 1700 bytes of program memory. Everything you have said you need to do can be done using the handheld. Logicmaster One will just make it somewhat easier. Don't fall into the trap of using the lack of Logicmaster as an excuse for doing nothing. Don't misunderstand me, Logicmaster One is a valuable tool, but until you can convince your boss that it's a wise investment, there are other options that you shouldn't ignore. You still haven't said what you consider a "reasonable price".

Well there is a post on here from Russ 3 years ago stating that Logicmaster One was avalable from GE for $54.00.It shouldn't be much over that

I don't know what that Russ was smoking back then, but this one has been working with the GE Fanuc product since 1989 and it has never sold for less than around $300 and has ALWAYS risen in price, especially since GE Fanuc does not want to support it any longer.