Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mos89

AB ons equivalent

8 posts in this topic

Hi Do you know the equivalent instruction in siemens micro/win of Rockwell ONS (The ONS instruction is an input instruction that makes the rung true for one program scan upon a false-to-true transition of the conditions preceding the ONS instruction on the rung. Use the ONS instruction to start events that are triggered by a pushbutton, such as pulling values from thumbwheel switches or freezing rapidly displayed LED values.)

Hi The Siemens Micro/Win pulse instruction is -IPI-. This instruction will become true for one scan of the P.L.C when every intruction upstream in the rung is true. Rodney

I can't find IPI in my S7-200 CPU instruction list ?

Mos89 You should find it under instructions and then bit Logic. It is positive transition and -INI- should also be there and that is negative Transition. Rodney

Just wondering does he have English or German type instruction names?

I have just tried the German type instruction but it is still the same. Rodney

i think it is -P- for me i am using the french version if it is -P- i have another problem i have a compilation error :

I have just copied your piece of program and there was no problem with the compilation. Check the rest of your program if you have incorrectly addressed somthing it will show in red. yiu can also look in help for a guide on compiler errors. Rodney