Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sharkie

RSS viewer?

5 posts in this topic

I recieved an RSS file from my customer and I can not open it with my version of RSlogix (RSlogix 500 rev.4.0). I know it came from a Micrologix 1200. Is there any viewers I can download to open the file even to only look at it? I'm going to be able to use their laptop to modify the program when I get there. I just would like to take a look at it before I go. If not would someone be nice enough to make a PDF file for me if I emailed it to them? Thanks, Dan

I can do it. Post it up on the board or e-mail it direct to: info at mrplc dot com I can convert it backwards for you and make a PDF. PS: verion 4.0 may not support Micro1200....just a word of caution...check software support at rockwell software.

Here's the file attached. We usually only use the Micro 1000s, but if we do anymore changes on the 1200 we will upgrade our RSlogix. Just right now the cost to upgrade isn't worth it for 1 program change. Thanks alot for the help! You can email it to me at dtovey@pcmprecision.com Thanks again, Dan HA3072.RSS

Dan, I emailed you a PDF. There was no descriptions in the program?? So with that... You can open a new a new project, double click a rung and copy and paste the attached file into the rung commander... You have the PDF too. copyandpaste.txt

This program is from another vendor and the customer wanted us to add some sensors to the machine. The other vendor did not leave them with a hard copy of the program. That's why there is no documentation. I was able to use your copy/paiste file and that worked great. I have the electical drawing so now I get to have the joy of filling in the descriptions and figuring out this program. I will also try the other files you just sent to see how well they transfer in.