ekk1615

Cable diagram "FX2"

7 posts in this topic

Hi , veryone I have trouble about the cable of comunication with the old MITSUBISHI PLC model "FX2" only the connnection is IDC 24 pins , I not have the cable connect pls,help me anyone have cable diagram pls, send to me , Thank you

You mean the programming cable? or for HMI. The programming cable (SC09) is protected you can't duplicate it.

The only 24 pin connector on an FX2 is the expansion port on the right end, used for connecting more I/O or special function modules. The programming port is a 25-pin DSUB located under the door towards the bottom left on the front of the CPU, and the cable is SC09 as previously mentioned.

Actually, I have made a cable before. The SC09 cable has a built in 232-422 converter build into the PLC end. All you have to do is make a regular serial cable and put a 422 converter on the end of it. It's way easier to actually have the cable... but you can make one if you need. here's a schematic of the cable. That should help some! Edited by Duffanator

Thank you everyone for information about fx2 cable

On 1/19/2008 at 2:08 AM, Duffanator said:

Actually, I have made a cable before. The SC09 cable has a built in 232-422 converter build into the PLC end. All you have to do is make a regular serial cable and put a 422 converter on the end of it. It's way easier to actually have the cable... but you can make one if you need. here's a schematic of the cable. That should help some!

can you send the picture 

I have RS422 to usb converter but i need to send me the diagram between FX2 (25pin) to connect with converter which i have